Thursday 15 December 2011

Maiden Voyage

Bringing the hammer down on the new blog... Actually that's a Sabre player Luke, not my blog...


I am a sports nut. I much like yourself, Wake up in the morning and check the news. Check results. I look at the schedule to see which games deserve a look. I plan outings to sports events. I check my mobile constantly. For this I feel I have found my passion. The one thing I never grow tired of. HOCKEY!


Starting today I plan to review analyze and dissect the world of hockey. Starting out it's just me. So I will try to cover as many stories as I can with what I've got.

About me.
I'm a Toronto Maple Leafs fan who can name nearly every roster in the league off the top of my head so while I may show bias when talking about the Leafs I will cover other teams as fairly as I can with the odd heated review and opinions.

What you will read about here.
NHL
I will try to cover all teams in some capacity with in depth review on the team I know and love most.

FHL
I am going to cover the local team The Akwesasne Warriors of the Federal Hockey League. It's a league in it's second season trying to find it's way in less dominant hockey markets.

The league consists of The Akwesasne Warriors(Defending champs from the inaugural season) The 1000 Island Privateers(Playing out of Alexandria Bay NY) The Brooklyn Aviators (Brooklyn, NY) The New Jersey Outlaws (Wayne, NJ) The Danville Dashers (Danville Illilnois) The Danbury Whalers(Danbury, Conneticut) and The Cape Cod Bluefins(Barnstable, Massachusetts)

My hope is to drum up local interest in teams. I attend every Warrior game and some 1000 Islands matchups.

Please comment and let me know what you would like to see. I would be happy to analyze.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will all follow me. I will be adding articles daily. Starting today. I will have a new blog up in a little while.

    THE MORE FOLLOWERS I CAN GET THE MORE I WILL BE ADDING TO THE SITE. Show some support!

    ReplyDelete